Re: More gnewb questions

From: notbob
Subject: Re: More gnewb questions
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 08:25:27 -0600

Another Q:

If I have summary buffer on top and an article buffer open (bottom),
how do I close the article buffer and go back to a full screen summary
buffer.  q kills it clear back to groups buffer and killing the
article buffer still leaves me with 2 buffers, the article buffer on
top and the just killed article buffer (bot) changing to group
buffer.  I jes wanna close the article buffer.

nb