Saving gnus files on Dropbox

From: Paul Mead
Subject: Saving gnus files on Dropbox
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 09:27:11 +0100

Hi

I've been using Dropbox to store my Gnus files - /News/ and /Mail/ plus
.newsrc*

I've had some trouble however when subscribing to new rss feeds using
nnrss backend. For some reason the URL of a new feed which I subscribe
to on one machine is not picked up on the other. Each time I load Gnus
it asks for the URL.

The name of the feed and the details of which items are read appear to
be transferred ok, so I'm guessing that I've missed a crucial file which
stores the url - can anyone tell me what that file is, as I can't find
anything in the manual after several attempts!

Also, if there are any other files which I've missed above, please let
me know!

Thanks
Paul