read as newsgroup, but post by email: how?

From: Hugh Lawson
Subject: read as newsgroup, but post by email: how?
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:49:12 -0400

With gnus, I read linux.debian.user, but this is actually a mailing
list whose contents are mirrored to this newsgroup.

To post, one must send an email to

debian-user@lists.debian.org

So, what I'd like to do is, in the case of newsgroup
linux.debian.user, to make any submission to it go via email to
debian-user@lists.debian.org.

So, in reading the newsgroup, I'd use it like any other newsgroup, and
gnus would take care of this variation.  I don't want to read all mail
by gnus.

How to do this??

Hugh