gnus-group-move-group-to-server migration of marks & status?

From: Jason Riedy
Subject: gnus-group-move-group-to-server migration of marks & status?
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:10:29 -0400

I'm trying to move to leafnode, but I'm a bit stymied.  The code in
gnus-move.el seems to reconcile Message-IDs and transfer information,
but in practice gnus-group-move-group-to-server is losing everything.
I've verified the Message-IDs are on both servers.

Any hints on how to debug this or another method for moving the
status?

Jason