Re: Unable to fetch article bodies from specific group

From: Ben Finney
Subject: Re: Unable to fetch article bodies from specific group
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:17:03 +1000

Ben Finney <ben+gnus@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> The next action *did* affect the behaviour:
>
>   * removing ‘~/News/’
>
> Now when I read the ‘comp.lang.python’ group I can get any article
> body.

Narrowing this some more, I experience the behaviour when I use my
original ‘~/News/agent/’, ‘~/News/drafts/’, and ‘~/News/marks/’
directories.

I lack the interest to track it down further, and have simply discarded
those directories; everything works fine from this point on.

--
 \      “I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini |
  `\    locking his keys in his car. The other is a rare photograph of |