Re: Problems with maildir

From: Gour
Subject: Re: Problems with maildir
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 21:52:14 +0200

Wolfgang> Hello,
>> Since you use fetchmail, why not use maildrop[1] to deliver emails
>> directly to maildir, and use nnmaildir backend to read them in Gnus.

Wolfgang> Ok, as far as I get it this would be an option as well. Maybe
Wolfgang> I'll try it.

I use nnimap (which is quicker than nnmmaildir) and Gnus access mail
From the localhost dovecot IMAP server which is fed by getmail (from
cron job) + syncing between the desktop & laptop with offlineimap.

The best mail setup I had so far...

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour | Hlapičina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6