nnshimbun: two problems

From: Hermann
Subject: nnshimbun: two problems
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 11:03:34 +0200

Hi,
I checked out the nnshimbun module, which can be used in Gnus.
In general it works fine, but there are two problems:
1. The German Heise.news group doesn't show articles, although there are
a lot of, when displaying the same group via RSS. The newsticker gets
updated very frequently. What may cause this? The other Heise group,
Telepolis, is displayed correctly.
2. I cannot fetch a certain article in the German "Perlentaucher". It is
the article named: "Heute in den Feuilletons" of Oct. 5th.
I get the message that a cookie has been rejected, but when I set
Emacs-w3m to ask for acceptance of bad cookies, and answer yes, it's
the same. I get:
"shimbun making contents..."
and the program hangs.
All other articles get displayed correctly.
What may cause this problems? Generally nnshimbun is very nice.
Hermann