Re: Reconvering a whole thread

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: Re: Reconvering a whole thread
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:46:48 -0500

Alberto Luaces <aluaces@udc.es> writes:

> Hello,
>
> while reading a nnimap folder, sometimes I want to recover the whole
> thread for the message I'm reading. I am currently using "A T", that is,
> gnus-summary-refer-thread, but nothing happens except the displaying of
> "Generating summary...done". Am I doing this correctly?

I've had that happen to sometimes... One thing that seems to help here
is to reach a little further back into history.. so any messages in
your thread that not currently in the buffer... can be reached.

Example:  C-u 1000 Shift-Z Shift-R

will go back 1000 messages... (it may not take nearly so many) then
press `A-T' again... see if it helps.