Converting address-books to bbdb

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Converting address-books to bbdb
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 13:16:00 +0100

I am starting to use gnus and just installed bbdb. At the moment I have
a lot of address information in Evolution and -almost- none in bbdb. Is
there a way to convert?

Is there a generic solution? I think it would be nice if data could be
imported/exported from different address books to bbdb and the other way
around.

I had a quick peek at .bbdb. I saw that it was just plain text. Does
this not give a performance problem when the address book becomes really
big?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer