Re: SOLVED

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: SOLVED
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 12:35:21 -0600

On Fri, 04 Dec 2009 12:27:09 +0100 Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> wrote:

>> I use:

>> (defalias 'gnus-user-format-function-M 'gnus-registry-user-format-function-M)

>> and then you can use %uM in your format.  Mine uses "[%6uM]" to show up
>> to 6 registry marks.

UB> That was the solution, thanks very much, and as a matter of fact I even
UB> do not need gnus-cvs ngus-0.11 works fine.

UB> May I suggest to add some lines to the instructions. That was not
UB> obvious at all, at least not for me!

The registry needs real documentation, for sure.  I haven't had the
chance to write it.  If anyone wants to...

UB> Is it possible or planned to have in addition to that labels also
UB> different colors, the way thunderbird does this?

I don't know about the format lines, sorry.  Maybe someone more
experienced with them can answer.  I also would like to do icons for
those marks but don't know how that could work.

UB> And of course the real cool feature would be if gnus and thunderbird
UB> could share the same marks......:-D

Yeah, I don't think that would work currently.  Depending on where
Thunderbird stores them, maybe it could happen.  Are they custom IMAP
flags or stored in the message headers?

Ted