Links followed in normal e-mail, but not in HTML e-mail

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Links followed in normal e-mail, but not in HTML e-mail
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 23:11:11 +0100

I am working with 'GNU Emacs 23.1.1' and 'Gnus v5.13'. When in a normal
e-mail there is a link to a web page I can open it in Firefox by
clicking on it with the middle mouse button. When I click with the
middle mouse button on a link in a HTML e-mail, the web-page is opened
in the buffer where the e-mail was displayed. Is there a way to open it
in Firefox?

I know I can use 'C-u K H' to open the e-mail in Firefox, but that is
not what I want. I only want to open the link.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer