Re: How can I check my @gmail.com email with gnus

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: How can I check my @gmail.com email with gnus
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:46:48 -0000

On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 13:11:44 +0000, .Martin. wrote:

> I seem to get a vague idea how to use gnus for newsgroups. It still
> feels VERY clumsy, slow and not the way I like it, but I guess it's the
> question of configuring it properly and learning key shortcuts.

Did you find the ^ key in the *Group* buffer yet? It takes you to the
*Server* buffer, where you can browse the servers you have configured,
and subscribe/unsubscribe easily.

> I know how to send an email from my gmail account. The problem is how
> I can check for new emails. In other words, how would I display my
> gmail 'inbox'?

I think people usually refer to http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GnusGmail
for tips on how to do this.

Maybe you could describe what happens when you try (and what you do)?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Money always takes the place of life"                       Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk