Re: Debugging an imap connection in gnus

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Debugging an imap connection in gnus
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 15:47:33 -0000

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 01:44:51 +0000 Paul Bibbings <paul.bibbings@gmail.com>
wrote:

PB> I notice that other people who have upgraded Cygwin today are having
PB> similar problems, so this is just to post something in case anyone else
PB> is scratching their heads over similar problems.

I'm glad you figured it out.  Maybe for the next major Emacs version
we'll have native SSL/TLS support (there's a patch that no one on
emacs-devel has had time to review yet).  That would make life much
easier for Windows users in particular, I think we've seen 6-10 bugs
with the Windows starttls binary and other related issues.

Ted