gnus and imap with google

From: Richard Riley
Subject: gnus and imap with google
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 14:56:16 +0200

I have a direct imap link from Gnus to googlemail.

Is there anyway to stop sent messages contributing to the article count
in my IMAP inbox? I cant find a way to disable the "conversation" thread
format used by google (which means your sent messages are part of your
inbox) so am hoping someone has a gnus tweak for it to ignore sent
messages.