My drafts group has disappeared

From: Dan Davison
Subject: My drafts group has disappeared
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 13:11:53 -0400

My drafts group has disappeared and I don't know how to get it back. The
value of nndraft-directory is "~/News/drafts/" and indeed
~/News/drafts/drafts contains my drafts (an empty dir
~/News/drafts/queue also exists).

My server buffer looks like this

     {nnfolder:archive} (opened)
     {nnmairix:mairix} (opened)
     {nntp:news.gmane.org} (opened)
     {nnimap:dc} (opened) (agent)

I don't know what nnfolder is and it seems to be empty. How do I get the
contents of ~/News/drafts/drafts served to me as a gnus group and
behaving as a drafts group should?

Thanks very much,

Dan

emacs 24.0.50.4