How to automatically display HTML in gwene. groups?

From: Dan Poirier
Subject: How to automatically display HTML in gwene. groups?
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:36:26 -0400

I love the new gwene groups on news.gmane.org that gateway RSS feeds,
but for me, every article displays as a [text/html]... button that I
have to click before I can read it.  I'd like the html in those groups
to just display when I open the article.

I know how to get code to run when I select a gwene group, but I've read
the help and played with a bunch of mm- variables and still haven't
managed to get my gwene html to display.

I'd appreciate a pointer to the variable or hook or whatever controls
this.

Thanks.