Re: Partial attachment

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Re: Partial attachment
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:43:15 -0000

Op maandag 14 jun 2010 12:27 CEST schreef Adam Sjøgren:

>>> Open the message/partial part (middle click on the message/partial
>>> button) - then you see the email with the attached file, save the file
>>> as usual (right click on the attachment-button and choose Save).
>
>>> Works on any of the parts.
>
>> But what do I after that? I now have 9 files [...]
>
> When I do what I descibed, I get one file.

I did not read your message correctly. With left and middle click there
happens what you describe. But it takes -more as- 3½ minute and a lot
more files are fetched as nine. Are all message in the folder fetched?
If so, is there something that can be done about it? Or can the message
be saved, so I do not have to wait another 3½ minutes when I want to
read the message again?

[CUT a very good description]

Thanks that you gave such a detailed description. Your first one was
good enough, but I did not read it sharp enough. I am so accustomed at
clicking right with attachments. :-{

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer