Invalid message number count

From: Olivier Sirven
Subject: Invalid message number count
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:45:37 -0000

Hello,

I use nnimap to access my emails with gnus and I'm pretty happy with it
so far. I have one small issue though, some groups report an invalid new
messages count when a new mail comes in.

For example, my INBOX read1s "0: nnimap+Mail:INBOX" before a new
message and then will display "1425: nnimap+Mail:INBOX" whereas there is
only one new message.

I'm wondering how to fix this? I read Gnus manual but didn't find
anything relevant about it.

Thanks for the help

--
Olivier