Incremental Mail Indexing With Swish-e

From: Volkan YAZICI
Subject: Incremental Mail Indexing With Swish-e
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:46:43 -0000

Hi,

I've been using incremental mail indexing with swish-e in gnus for a
while and I'm quite happy with the result, considering my mailbox of
size ~1/2GB. I have wrapped up my solution into an EmacsWiki page[1]
for sharing purposes. Honestly, I recommend/encourage people to use
it. Any feedbacks are welcome. (BTW, per see, the method is not
something special to swish-e, any text retrieval engine is ok as
well.)

Regards.

[1] http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/IncrementalIndexMail