possible to set truncate-lines for the gnus-summary buffer at startup ?

From: Stinky Wizzleteet
Subject: possible to set truncate-lines for the gnus-summary buffer at startup ?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:44:25 -0000

Hi all,

I have wordwrapping set to visual mode by deafult, but I would like to
make an exception for the gnus-summary buffer.
I like the threaded view, but sometimes it makes the line so long your
screen gets garbled.
Also, I have put the subject *before* the senders name, in a threaded
view with truncate-lines on. In this way only the senders name would
'walk' out of frame, which is fine.
Help would be appreciated.

grtz,

wzzl