Gnus Digest Mode and Google Groups

From: khj
Subject: Gnus Digest Mode and Google Groups
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:45:02 -0000

I've scanned back through prior postings and done the mandatory Google
search, but could not find the info I need.  So, here's a new post ...

My university's NetNews feed has "dried up".  I found that using NNTP
and Gnus worked very well.  But, no more  :(

Using Google Groups and requesting a "digest" email, produces just a
single, hard to read article (even when I use C-d to invoke gnus-
summary-enter-digest-group).

Does anyone have this working?  If so, please share your solutions/
configuration!

Thanks,

Kenneth