Re: Error in (info "(gnus)Splitting Mail")

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Error in (info "(gnus)Splitting Mail")
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 09:07:33 -0600

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 09:53:14 -0600 Tommy Kelly <tommy.kelly@verilab.com> wrote:

TK> All that said. I'm new here and have invested a mere fraction of the
TK> hours in this project that y'all have. So don't hesitate to pat me on
TK> the head and say "Shhhh! The grown-ups are speaking." :-)

Nah, that would be condescending.  We do passive-aggressive :)

Seriously, your feedback is appreciated.  You have invested a lot of
time fighting features and jargon that are implied or learned for many
of the Gnus regulars, so your experience helps us.  If we don't respond
or fix things quickly (speaking for myself) it's for lack of time, not
desire to help.

Ted