Re: author of post and signature problems

From: prad
Subject: Re: author of post and signature problems
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 10:12:31 -0800

> On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 00:33:26 -0800, prad wrote:
>
>> also, how do i get by the signature limit?
>> i have tried to set gnus-signature-limit to high values and still get
>> Denied posting  excessive signature
>> (unless i remove the two hypens so the system thinks i have no
>> signature)
>
> Are you sure it isn't the newsserver that implements a limit? ("Denied
> posting" sounds like something from a server.)
>
> Why on earth do you want to bypass a signature size limit?

well i've used the same sig for years and i have no trouble posting with
it on the other news groups (in fact, the emacs.help group) with
claws-mail.

so i'm inclined to think this is resolvable within gnus.

In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's