Re: author of post and signature problems

From: prad
Subject: Re: author of post and signature problems
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 23:12:44 -0800

despen@verizon.net writes:

> Bravo, in my estimation, you're a man among men.
> One who listens to contrary opinions and accepts some of them.
> Good form.

most kind of you, despen. i will remember.

i'm starting to understand the issues with newsgroups better now and
your suggestions really helped. i see what gnus is trying to do
regarding the sig as well and understand the 'strip signature' box as
well as what happens when you have guys like me messing around with
things. :D

i've been going through the manual and it has been very useful (i am now
'good enough to get by' with news), but i have some difficulty putting
pieces together. if such a thing as a recommended tutorial (i've found a
couple of things which were ok in specialize areas) exists, possibly
that would be a better approach (... though i know some people who can
just figure out everything from a manual and that may be a very
worthwhile skill to develop even if it takes longer).

tomorrow we move on to email with gnus!!

--
In friendship,
prad