Re: nnimap and other clients

From: prad
Subject: Re: nnimap and other clients
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:54:38 -0800

Yuri D'Elia <wavexx@users.sf.net> writes:

> My setup is Gnus connecting via nnimap to a dovecot server.
> My other client is usually Sylpheed, connecting again via imap directly.
>
> If I move a message to the trash using Sylpheed, for instance, I can
> still see the message in the summary buffer when I use Gnus later, but
> trying to display it will cause the line to be marked as deleted.

strange i don't recall that when i switched from claws-mail to gnus. i
seem to recall that when i moved something in claws, it showed up that
way in gnus. (i'm pretty sure of this, but i can double check later).

could it be a matter of refreshing your gnus with r or possibly R?
or what happens if you shut down gnus and go back in?

--
in friendship,
prad