Re: Filtering on CC

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Filtering on CC
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 21:00:08 +0100

Cecil Westerhof <Cecil@decebal.nl> writes:

> So I changed nnmail-extra-headers to:
>     (To Newsgroups Cc CC)
>
> I used both 'Cc' and 'CC', because I see both in headers of e-mails.
> But messages where the expression I limit on are in the CC, are not
> displayed.

Is this in a mail group that returns HEAD headers?  Otherwise it
probably won't work, since the data isn't included in the overview
headers.

Eval (gnus-summary-article-header) on a message you think should have
been included, and see whether To/Cc are included in the last field of
the array returned.