Re: Date clicking along in the date header

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Date clicking along in the date header
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 23:39:39 +0100

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 16:17:37 -0600, Harry wrote:

> I must be the last guy on the block to notice this, but I see in the
> Date field, while looking at mail the date is clicking off the seconds
> etc since the mail arrived I guess... When did that start?

Around the end of january:

 'Change the Date defaults to showing a combined, continuosly updated "lapsed"
format.'

   * http://git.gnus.org/cgit/gnus.git/commit/?id=85148cc6

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Examination and mastering of a new highly                   Adam Sjøgren
  intellectual equipment was a hard labour."             asjo@koldfront.dk