Re: General advice - incorporating gmail IMAP

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: General advice - incorporating gmail IMAP
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:21:33 +0100

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 09:48:46 -0600, Harry wrote:

>>> I think you need to install either gnutls-cli or openssl?

> Can all that be handled inside gnus, using gnus pkgs?

I don't think it can, yet. As far as I understand work is underway to
have GNU Emacs use libgnutls directly in the future (perhaps in the next
release of GNU Emacs?)

> Or, is it really necessary to install pkgs for windows 7?

I think it is necessary to install either gnutls-cli or openssl.

> Googling for windows pkgs of gnutls-cli or openssl.  What's
> available, is confusing.

Everything about Windows is confusing to me :-)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "I always liked songs with parentheses in the title."        Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk