Convert gnus from version 'Gnus v5.9.0' to 'Gnus v5.13' - error

From: Asuptyam Bryuluanemon
Subject: Convert gnus from version 'Gnus v5.9.0' to 'Gnus v5.13' - error
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 19:59:40 -0000

The system administrator seems to have upgraded the gnus from 5.9.0 to
5.13, and when I start emacs with gnus, it prompts me for whether I
want to convert, presumably convert the mbox file. I answer yes, but
then there is an error message, "Article mail.misc:3 out of order",
and emacs is not in gnus mode, but has opened the mbox file as an
unprocessed text file. What is happening? How can I convert my mbox
file? Thanks.

Regards,

Asuptyam