Re: How to display read articles?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: How to display read articles?
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 12:05:52 +0200

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:41:17 +0100, Angel wrote:

> Today I want to take some action on that mail, but I would like
> to see the complete thread. Showing the last 100 messages might not be
> what I want, because I have no idea how many messages I received after
> that conversation.

A T on the email might be a step on the way to getting what you want:

  A T runs the command gnus-summary-refer-thread, which is an
  interactive compiled Lisp function in `gnus-sum.el'.

  It is bound to A T, <menu-bar> <Threads> <Find all messages in
  thread>, <menu-bar> <Article> <Fetch current thread>.

  (gnus-summary-refer-thread &optional LIMIT)

  Fetch all articles in the current thread.

Depending on how you archive your outgoing messages changing
the variable gnus-refer-article-method might also be relevant.

  Best regards,

   Adam

--
 "I pragmatically turn my whims into principles!"             Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk