Gnus Reply With Original Message Quoted

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: Gnus Reply With Original Message Quoted
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 10:30:21 -0600

Hello,

I am just starting to use Gnus with my work email over IMAP to an
Exchange server.  The only problem I'm currently seeing is that when I
do a reply (either with 'r' or 'f') the body of the original message is
not included or quoted in the reply.  I used gnus a while back and never
had any problem with original not being included or quoted in the reply
message.  I have manually tried calling gnus-summary-reply-with-original
but that also seems quite broken, not even giving me an email header in
the message, not the body of the original.

Is there a setting to allow this behaviour to work properly? I'll add
that I am running the git version of emacs so there might be a bug due
to a new gnus merge, but I thought I would ask on here to see if anyone
has any suggestions.

Thanks.

--
Burton Samograd