Re: Showing only .org files with a nneething group?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: Showing only .org files with a nneething group?
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:58:57 +0100

Hi,

> What happens if you try to create the group from the server buffer from
> scratch with `a'?

I also tried that, but then I was not sure how to proceed: when creating
the buffer I select the method (nneething) and the name, but I am not
asked about where to read the articles from. This server I can edit, but
at the time when I tried it I wasn't sure what I had to write in the
server configuration to make it work. Now I have to rush, but perhaps I
have to type the same thing that ended in my .newsrc.eld file? Something
like this?

(nneething "/home/angelv/BIBLIO" (nneething-include-files ".*org$"))

Thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente
http://angel-de-vicente.blogspot.com/