Re: (silly) problem sending drafts

From: George McNinch
Subject: Re: (silly) problem sending drafts
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:21:46 -0400

OK so I have fixed my problem.

I previously used

(setq nnmail-expiry-target 'nnmail-fancy-expiry-target)

and I suppose that gnus was applying these "fancy" rules when exiting
the drafts group (I have rules which more-or-less cause "the right"
messages to expire to the "the right" [GMail]/Trash folders, for the two
gmail accounts I use).

I think gnus was trying to apply those expiry destinations when it
expired the drafts group. (??) But: I don't know why it wouldn't
correctly expand the server names when doing so.

>From my point of view, I've fixed this problem by using gnus-parameters;
I'm assigning

expiry-targets to 'nnmail-fancy-expiry-target for relevant groups,

and explicitly setting

expiry-targets to delete for the draft group.

--
  ,--<>----
  `--<>----