Can I specify location of .newsrc.eld and alike or gnus & Dropbox

From: Mikhail Titov
Subject: Can I specify location of .newsrc.eld and alike or gnus & Dropbox
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 22:47:58 -0500

Hello!

I'm trying to set up gnus such that I can keep track of news from 2
machines without reading same news twice. I thought I could get away by
using symlinks or even hard links. But it looks like gnus writes into a
new file as inode is different. I thought gnus-home-directory affects
location of .newsrc.eld  but it looks like it does not.

So what is the best way to sync configuration between 2 machines?

I'm running Emacs 24.1.50.1 (Ubuntu & Windows) with default (?) Gnus 5.13 .

--
Mikhail