Re: How to create/add-to-existing headers in a posting style?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: How to create/add-to-existing headers in a posting style?
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:44:07 +0200

> Note that I am using Group Parameters on the group in question rather
> than setting the gnus-parameters variable.

Shouldn't make a difference.

> After factorying out the lambda to a named function I did
> toggle-debug-on-error and got this backtrace:

Hm, I can't reproduce the error.  But now I know that this approach
won't work anyway. :-(

The reason is that the new value of message-mode-hook is buffer-local to
the specific summary buffer of the group you've specified the parameters
for.  But ouf course, the new value has to be local in the new buffer
where you write your message just before message-mode is activated.

I don't have a clue how to do that...

Bye,
Tassilo