[Postfix] Unable to open server

From: .
Subject: [Postfix] Unable to open server
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 22:05:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there,

I want to read email via Gnus. My MTA is Postfix.
Gnus is started on the same machine as MTA.

Here is what I have in my .gnus.el:

(setq user-mail-addres "foo")
(setq user-full-name "Foo Bar")

(add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods '(nnml ""))

(eval-after-load "mail-source"
  '(add-to-list 'mail-sources '(maildir :path "~/Maildir/"

:subdirs ("cur" "new"))))

Gnus has successfully created a "~/Mail" dir that has all content from
"~/Maildir," but when I'm starting Gnus I get the error.
How to fix this?

I guess that I should add my "~/Mail" dir as a group but I'm not sure
how to do it.

Thanks