long lines in followups

From: Tiu
Subject: long lines in followups
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 01:56:04 +0100

Hello, quoting a post with a long line like this:

"(Ce robot répond à tout message isolé -- pas les réponses -- posté sur fr.test
contenant le mot clé 'test' ou 'essai'.)"

it gives me two this, with the second line/part of phrase not quoted:

"> (Ce robot r=C3=A9pond =C3=A0 tout message isol=C3=A9 -- pas les r=C3=A9po=
nses -- post=C3=A9 sur fr.test contenant le mot cl=C3=A9 'test' ou 'essai'.)"

So the problem is I wanna respect a 72 width for lines both posting and
following-up to others. Tried various snippets like

;;; Word wrap articles (W w)
(add-hook 'gnus-select-article-hook
  '(lambda ()
    (gnus-article-fill-cited-article)))

with no success.
Another question, I see ther's control and meta keys but what's the
sequence to "W w" and the likes?

thxy