Re: My gnus does not fetch articles

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: My gnus does not fetch articles
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2013 17:03:38 +0200

vincent.belaiche@gmail.com (Vincent Belaïche) writes:

> This problem happened to me since orange closed their news server and I
> turned to another server.

Probably the article numbers are different on the different servers. Try
pressing M-g on a group in the *Summary* buffer, and see if that helps
(for that group).

> I have also reset by ~/.newsrc and  ~/.newsrc.eld files, but that did
> not help.

Uh. Oh. I would have expected that to work.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "You have to photosynthesize"                                Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk