Re: OT: Have you met another Gnus user in person?

From: Robin Fairbairns
Subject: Re: OT: Have you met another Gnus user in person?
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 14:20:18 +0100

csanchezdll@gmail.com (Carlos Sánchez de La Lama) writes:

> Near enough, here is a Gnus user from Spain :)
>
> Guess we are fwe though.

i've met a gnus user, at a group meet for a group we both read.

she's a bit exceptional, though, since she seems to have most free
newsreaders installed on her computer(s).

(i was actually alerted to the existince of gnus by a research student
here; he's long since gone, and i doubt i could contact him now without
hacking into our alumni database.  that would involve dirtying my hands,
so it's not going to happen ;-)
--
Robin Fairbairns, Cambridge