gnus-kill-file-mode vanished

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: gnus-kill-file-mode vanished
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 00:22:14 +0200

I had this in my .emacs and it worked great, until for
no (apparent) reason it stopped. It says there isn't any
such function, and that's true, I can't get
documentation, nor invoke it with M-x.

Gnus seems to work just fine all the same. I guess I can
use Elisp mode for kill files so it is not a big deal. I
just can't figure out how it happened? (Did I *dream*
there was such a mode?!)

(add-to-list 'magic-mode-alist
               '("; kill" . gnus-kill-file-mode))

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573