Re: Loss of first paragraph on fill and reply

From: Dmitrii Kashin
Subject: Re: Loss of first paragraph on fill and reply
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 02:34:23 +0400

> Dmitrii Kashin <freehck@freehck.ru> writes:
>
>>> I have two problems that I suspect are related. Quite
>>> often, but not always, when I use
>>> `gnus-article-fill-cited-article' or
>>> `gnus-article-followup-with-original' it works
>>> *except for the first paragraph*.
>>
>> Cool. Really.
>>
>> Does your problem exist if you start gnus with a clean
>> configuration?
>
> How do I test that? If I run Emacs with -Q, and then run
> Gnus, I'm not getting connected to the server.

Easily. Move your gnus-rc file (~/.gnus) somewhere, start emacs with -q
(not -Q) flag. Run `gnus` function. Then use B key [1] to browse any
nntp server you want. And then try to answer somebody.

[1] (info "(gnus)Browse Foreign Server")

> If you have a good eye for what configuration might
> screw it up (headers perhaps?), have a look at

Maybe later. Let's firstly detect the root of problems.
I just suggested it was some very smart hook you had added.