Re: Some memory help please

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Some memory help please
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 00:50:18 +0100

> I remember a command I used many times to unthread the buffer and
> display the messages by date... but it his sank into the swamp of my
> memory, and having a heck of a time digging up the proper commands
> with emacs help searching.

Are you thinking of T T:

  T T runs the command gnus-summary-toggle-threads, which is an
  interactive compiled Lisp function in `gnus-sum.el'.

  (gnus-summary-toggle-threads &optional ARG)

  Toggle showing conversation threads.
  If ARG is positive number, turn showing conversation threads on.

?

It looks like the (GUI-)menu shows C-M-t as the shortcut.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "I always dreamed I'd love you, I never dreamed I'd          Adam Sjøgren
  lose you, and my dreams are always strong"             asjo@koldfront.dk