Link fails to be open with gnus, not with claws-mail

From: Denis Bitouzé
Subject: Link fails to be open with gnus, not with claws-mail
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:54:26 +0100

Hi,

thanks to a friend of mine (for this, I'll hate him for the rest of my
life! ;), I'm in the process of migrating from claws-mail to gnus. The
former used to deal perfectly well with links in mails from Stack
Exchange (as the one forwarded below) as the following one, e.g.:

[producing embossed tactile graphics with Tikz for visually challenged
student](<http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/162738/producing-emboss
ed-tactile-graphics-with-tikz-for-visually-challenged-student>)

but the latter (gnus) fails to open this link with the following error:

gnus-article-press-button: Wrong type argument: listp, #<marker at 485 in
*Article nnimap+gmail:INBOX*>

The link above may be okay in gnus because I copied-pasted it but should
fail in the real original mail (as the one forwarded below).

Thanks for any hint.

Best regards.