Re: How to get mail from localhost?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: How to get mail from localhost?
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 13:50:55 +0100

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@talktalk.net> writes:

> I did it by trial and error with stuff I found on the internet, not the best
> way
> but I haven't found a one-site fits all GNUs site yet.

Ah yes. I meant, how does you setup look? Show us, and we can give you
better suggestions.

I think everybody started setting up Gnus (and Emacs) by trial and
error, and reading stuff. I still do :-)

(I tried starting a tutorial on reading email with Gnus once, but I never
got around to finishing it: http://koldfront.dk/text/gnus-email-tutorial.html )

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "I threw myself out a 1000 times                             Adam Sjøgren
  To seperate body from mind                             asjo@koldfront.dk