Re: copy & pasting to also include hyperlinks

From: Alexander Baier
Subject: Re: copy & pasting to also include hyperlinks
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 15:31:50 +0200

On 2014-04-20 14:24 Sharon Kimble wrote:
> I'm subscribed to several sites using their rss feed, and occasionally
> I like to save the content by highlighting everything and then copy
> and pasting it to an org document. It works but it doesn't get any
> hyperlinks, so how else can I get it please?
>
> Thanks
> Sharon.

Using C-u g will show you the original article, thus allowing you to
copy the hyperlinks. A major drawback is, that this is ASCII-7 encoding
(at least I think so) which will screw up umlauts and such things.

Another thing to take a look at, might be text properties. The actual
link of a hyperlink displayed in gnus should be in the text properties.

HTH,
--
 Alexander Baier