Re: How to save the attachment?)

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: How to save the attachment?)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 13:29:35 +0200

> Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:
>
>> My References contain no trace of your last message
>
> No, you are right, I double checked that and those are
> alike but not identical.

>> <87fvfkpnzr.fsf@debian.uxu> <87sijkcbor.fsf@gmx.us>
>> <mailman.9375.1411379666.1147.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
>> <87a95rfh2y.fsf@debian.uxu>
>> <mailman.9412.1411433560.1147.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
>> <87r3z1uciq.fsf@debian.uxu>
>> <mailman.9455.1411518329.1147.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
>
> Yes, the debian.uxu:s are me, you one the other hand
> seem to be sometimes gmx.us and sometimes
> mailman-yada-yada (the listbot notation from
> info-gnus-english@gnu.org).
>
> For example, in your last post, you are:
>
>     <mailman.9774.1411780384.1147.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
>
> Are you sometimes posting as news to gnu.emacs.gnus and
> sometimes as mails to info-gnus-english@gnu.org - ?

If there's a reply in my mailbox I reply from there and the list is
typically turned into a mail address.  Here and now I reply to.

Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.gnus.user

>>> In other headers, "info-gnus-english" is all over
>>> the place. 2014 is in the Date-header. 09 isn't
>>> anywhere, but "Sep" is in the Date-header, again.
>>> But where is 00059 (or even 59)? Nowhere in plain
>>> text, at least.
>>
>> Maybe it has to do with `gnus-article-date-headers'?
>
> I'm not sure it has anything to do with Gnus. I can be
> just how they archive messages at the web archive for
> the list:
>
>     http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnus-english
>
> (from the List-Archive header)
>
> It is possible the URL at that site isn't deductible
> from the message headers.

You need the date and the number of messages that month.  That's not
so nice. . .

C-u g should give you the raw message.  Do you see weird formatting
there?

--
What will be next?