Re: gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar in Emacs24?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar in Emacs24?
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 00:35:42 +0100

Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@bell.net> writes:

> It is now called gnus-icalendar. I see it in my
> emacs 24.4.51 ...

Cool!

I there a reason there is a Gnus calendar as well as
the plain Emacs one?

I mean, I'm not criticizing, I know there are
overlapping features in Emacs, for example RMAIL and
Gnus for mail, latex-mode and AUCTeX for LaTeX, and so
on, and I'm in favor of that, just curious if there
were any particular reasons or if the Gnus solution
has a profile in one direction or the other?

--
underground experts united