Re: gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar in Emacs24?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: gnus-calendar / gnus-icalendar in Emacs24?
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 01:50:52 +0100

Gijs Hillenius <gijs@hillenius.net> writes:

> The past two days I've had a few occasions to put
> this to the test. When someone using Lotus Notes
> sends me an invitation, gnus-icalendar is even able
> to return accept responses. Yay!
>
> For Outlook/Exchange based invitations, I can add
> the meeting requests, but there is no [accept]
> thingie.

I must confess that this invitation business is brand
new to Yours Truly. I used Outlook to send love
letters as a kid but perhaps what was lacking even
then was invitations. Can I send an invitation from
Gnus, and how is that any different from a plain mail
except for some repercussions in (I presume) the
icalendar GUI client?

--
underground experts united