Re: problem with sendmail-send-it

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: problem with sendmail-send-it
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:59:16 +0100

Hikaru writes:

> I have a local network setup, and Postfix knows whether you send mail
> out to the ISP or keep it on my LAN. Since the Postfix service is on
> the same machine, it'd be silly if I had to resort to SMTP to inject
> mail into it.

I am using this, to have Gnus use my local Postfix to deliver email:

  (setq message-send-mail-function 'message-send-mail-with-sendmail)

Maybe that'll work for you as well?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "HALLELUJAH!                                                 Adam Sjøgren
  Så att säga."                                          asjo@koldfront.dk