Re: .gnus init file

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: .gnus init file
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 02:38:54 +0100

Tassilo Horn <tsdh@gnu.org> writes:

> That's not what was asked. The question was if it's
> possible to tell the Customize interface to store
> Gnus-related stuff in ~/.gnus and all other stuff in
> ~/.emacs.

OK, so the question is:

"How do I customize Customize so that it will put the
generated Elisp in my config files just the way I want
it?"

I mean, doesn't Customize exist because some people
for whatever reasons have dot-file phobia?

If you care about those files, how they look and what
they contain, don't use Customize at all.

--
underground experts united